This 8-day tour gives everybody the opportunity to explore Yunnan Province. The highlights include Stone Forest,Lijiang.
Day 1: Arrival
You will be picked up at Kunming airport and transferred to the hotel. Free at leisure.You can explore the city.
Day 2: Kunming (B+L)
Full day tour to visit the Yunnan Stone Forest and Qiongzhu Temple.
– Stone Forest Geological Park is about 87km from Kunming City and requires 1.5 hours driving. It covers an area of 400 square kilometers and included both large and small forest as well as many other scenic spots. It has been know since the Ming Dynasty as the First Wonder of the World.
Day 3: Kunming – Dali (B+L)
Take the morning flight to Dali and be transferred to the hotel. Visit the Erhai Lake Park, the Three Pagoda, the South Gate of the Dali ancient town and be transferred to Foreigner Street. You can have dinner there by yourselves.
– Erhai (literally, Ear Lake):just as its name implies, is similar in form to that of an ear.
-Three Pagodas: are located northwest to Dali at the foot of Cangshan Mountains.
-Dali Ancient Town: built in 1382 and is one the 24 most famous historical and cultural cities in China.
Day 4: Dali – Lijiang (B+L)
Move on to Lijiang. Visit the Yan’s Compound of Bai Minority in Xizhou and the tie–dyeing in Zhoucheng. Enjoy the Naxi Ancient Music and Dance Performance at Dongba Palace.
-Zhoucheng: the town where Bai minority people live. It is famous for its elaborate batik crafts.
Day 5: Lijiang (B)
Visit the Square Street of the Lijiang Old Town. You can arrange your rest time to explore the town. (B)
-Lijiang ancient town: Dayan Ancient Town, commonly named Lijiang ancient town, locates at downtown of Lijiang, Yunnan province. Dayan ancient town became famous in China for the Lijiang earthquake in 1997. As one of the best preserved ancient towns, Dayan Old Town, along with Shuhe Old Town and Baisha Old Town was listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997. Since then, tourists from all around the world come to Lijiang to enjoy its beauty.
Day 6: Lijiang (B+L)
Visit the Dry Sea, take the cable car to Spruce Plateau and overlook the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain and visit the Baisha Villageand a local Naxi family, the Baisha Murals, the Rock Joseph’s Former Residence in Yuhu Village.
– The Jade Dragon Snow Mountain: The mountain has 13 peaks of which the highest is 18000 feet above sea level. It is a treasure of wild plants and rare animals.
– The Baisha Mural: With the introduction of the Buddhism, people painted plenty of murals on the walls of temples in the Ming Dynasty.
Day 7: Lijiang – Kunming (B+L)
Take flight back to Kunming and be transferred to the hotel. Visit the Golden Temple, the Daguan Park and the Bird-flower Market.
– Bird-flower market: The climate in Kunming is very much suitable for the plant of flowers and the living of birds. So the market is worth visiting.
Day 8: Departure (B)
You can arrange your time on your own until you are ready to be transferred to the airport for your departure.
DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION
The pick up location is in your hotel’s lobby,your guide will hold a sign with your name writen on
It’s a heavy day with a lot of walking. So be sure to wear comfortable shoes and have a good sleep the day before
This is an exclusive private day Tour. Once your tour is confirmed, that tour will no longer be available to anyone else except for your own traveling party.
We offer the Authantic Local food in the local restaurant,if you have special request please tell us in advance
‘The quotated price is for a tour between 8 hours,additional hours are billed $15 per hour for the guide and $15 per hour for the driver.
The itinerary is flexible,we can adjust it according to your personal interests/weather/any unexpected conditions
In China,children’s discount are based on height,please let us know your children’s height,so we can give you the children’s discount accordingly.
No 103, Yabaoli, Chaoyang Distirct, Beijing, China
Mon - Sun 9.00 - 20.00